Up Mount Archer



What a good day it was today. The morning was spent with three of my children at Judo and I ended up hopping onto the mat when one of my children had to spend a little time without a partner for ground work. Now that was fun.

In the evening, my second eldest child, Annie asked to go for a drive to Mount Archer and she wanted her eldest sister to come with us. As usual, the eldest was sitting reading a book while stark naked so she had to get dressed. We grabbed our water bottles and drove up the mountain.

It's only a short drive up the mountain which is not overly high and probably more of a very tall hill, technically speaking but you get some nice views up there. At the end of the first walking track, we stopped at the lookout giving one a beautiful view over a valley in one direction and, the gorgeous view looking out to the ocean heading towards Port Curtis and Gladstone.

Well, Annie is the most dedicated naturist in our household and there she was, taking in the sight of the beautiful views of Mother Nature, her clothes in a pile. I did join her for about ten or so minutes. I always feel so much better amongst nature than the concrete that comes with suburbia. Even better when amongst nature in the natural state.

We must have been there relaxing and enjoying the views when we decided to leave the lookout and head back up the track so we could take the other walking track for the Rockhampton Lookout. Yes, the lookout gives you a view over the City of Rockhampton as the lookout name suggests. As we followed the route round, you got the view of Yeppoon followed immediately by the lovely blue of the ocean.

All this time, Annie is strolling along fully unclothed but her footwear as we passed by others taking the stroll. We said our 'hellos' and continued. I never once saw anyone upset with my daughter strolling round naked. Only smiles. How good is that?

My eldest and I wore clothed while walking though not being a clothing optional walking track. For that, it will need a trip to a good family friendly naturist camping site and I know just the place a few hours north of Rockhampton. We'll get there one day. I'm sure of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment