What Could We Do While Naked?

What are the things we could do while naked? Or, what is it you wish you could do while naked?

I know what my 8 year old daughter wishes for. She wishes to live in a town where everybody can decide if they wear clothes or not no matter where they go. This includes a school where all the children could attend school without the restrictions of clothing because it's far more comfortable for her and, on the hope that it would stop kids from picking on other kids for their bodies.

My two eldest children both want to go to a naturist site for a holiday where children can go. There is one a few hours drive north of where I live which I plan to get them too something in 2010. Book one of their caravan ahead of time and see what happens.

Personally, I'd love to go for a nice long drive at night through the country side, stopping only for petrol, food, a stretch and the toilet without the need to cover up. Imagine that.

So what would you do naked that you can't normally do naked?

0 comments:

Post a Comment