In The Rain




It felt so good.

After feeling the temperature in the house rise and our bodies began to sweat as the sky grew darker, down came the rain from the sky. My 8 year old daughter and I decided to head out the backyard to check out the rainfall.

It wasn't a heavy rainfall but it was enough for us, father and daughter to stand in the rain together as the healing rain washed our bodies clean and made us cool. The trampoline was looking inviting so I lay down on it. My daughter climbed up beside me and joined me as the rain fell on us.

There way lay, soaking wet and feeling refreshed as talked about the rain, how good it felt to be outside in the rain. How annoying it is to wear clothes in the rain as they get heavy and sticky. Yes, only in raw in the rain is the way to go as the rain washes your body clean.

We don't even need a shower now as the rain cleansed us. Being in the rain cleanses you not only by washing your skin, it is healing as the water, being a healer of emotion, balances us.

Yes, the rain is gorgeous. I could have slept on that trampoline in the rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment