Catwalk Copy

Sarah Jessica Parker on location for 'Sex and the City: The Movie' September 19, 2007 in New York City.
Left: Extreme Dior Gladiator Platform, $770, www.eluxury.com
Right: Candace, $64.99, www.bakersshoes.com

I'm assuming that most of you watched the Sex and the City movie this weekend. If not, what are you waiting for?! I LOVED it and of course the fashion didn't disappoint. With 84 wardrobe changes for Carrie alone, how could it! I won't spoil the plot for those of you planning to see it but I would love to hear from those who have. I was satisfied with the way things ended for all the characters (unike when the actual show ended) and I'm thinking we should start a grassroots campaign for a sequel. They should call it "Life Married to Mr. Big". To keep us going until then, why not inject a little Sex in the City into your life with these great replicas of Dior's "Extreme Gladiator Platforms". I can't take credit for this find. The fabulous ladies of ShoeBlog.com discovered these $65 knock offs by Bakers Shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment