Can You Spot the Difference?

Devi Kroell for Target: Hobo in Goldtone (L) and Anthracite (R) each $34.99 and only available at www.target.com
Devi Kroell Originals: Classic Hobo Long Python Brown (L) and Black Anthracite (R) each $2590 available at www.devikroell.com

Ladies I just bought two bags from Devi Kroell’s special line for Target. The Hobo Bag in Goldtone (above) and the Pouchette in Goldtone ($19.99) arrived at my door today and I ripped off that Target packaging like a six year-old at Christmas. I wasn’t disappointed. The bags are such good quality and look nothing like their price tag would suggest. Each bag is an alternative to Kroell’s current line available at www.devikroell.com. I know some of you prefer the real thing but this offer is too good to pass up and I’m sure you fellow fashionistas won’t be able to spot the difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment