Not much going on

There has not been much going on here lately. Besides buying a Samsung camcorder which I have been playing around with and using for my YouTube channel, TheNakedWombat. I am thinking of doing the odd vid on naturism and have one idea running through my head at the moment.

Otherwise, there has not been much happening but I am looking for the weather to cool down some more so that we don't have the mozzie problem at night time. I love going outside naked at night time and more for the full moon where I lay naked on the trampoline and soak up all those moon rays.

I am really craving for the dry season to begin so that I can spray weed killer of our lawn for there is far too many weeds choking the grass. We're mowing the weeds every week, not the grass. There is no use putting out weed killer when it keeps raining here and there though for it all will just wash away.

I really don't like spraying chemicals for I'm very much into natural things and I don't like poisoning ecology. I have to check out for any eco-friendly weed killers but I doubt there's any decent ones out there.

However, we're still enjoying it here at this new home of ours we moved to in October. It is good to be able to walk around the backyard naked without some neighbour calling the police. Our yard isn't exactly fully private but people seem to mind their own business and those who have seen, have not made it an issue. Cool Bananas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment